HVAC SERVICE TECHNICIAN
- We are looking for a qualified residential technician to join our growing service department.
- This is for full time employment.
- Union wages and benefits.
- Safety training is provided.
- Possess a gas license (G2) and C of Q 313A or 313D refrigeration license.
- Hold a valid driver’s license.
- Must have confidence in servicing a variety of HVAC residential systems.
- Proficient verbal and written communication skills.
- Efficient time management with the ability to multi-task, prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Strong work ethic with ability to work as part of a team and independently.
- Be able to work flexible hours.
Air Treatment is one of Toronto’s leading HVAC contractors. We opened our doors 58 years ago, and since that time we’ve been keeping homes and families healthy and comfortable throughout the Toronto area.
Our company is insured, bonded and a committed member of the Technical Standards and Safety Authority (TSSA), Heating, Refrigeration and Air conditioning Institute (HRAI) and Workplace Safety and Insurance Board (WSIB).
Please send your resume either by e-mail or fax.
Email: [email protected] Fax: 416-235-2763