Air Treatment ClimateCare has the kind of HEPA filter Toronto homeowners can trust
High efficiency particulate arrestance (HEPA) is a type of air filter that has become increasingly popular as people have become more susceptible to poor indoor air quality.
What Kind of HEPA filters are available?
Air Treatment ClimateCare has only the best HEPA filter GTA residents rely on:
- Amaircare Airwash Whisper 350 – for homes and businesses up to 2625 sq. ft.
- Amaircare Airwash Whisper 675 – for homes and businesses up to 5050 sq. ft.
Both systems use existing duct work in your home and are whisper quiet. Both the Airwash Whisper 350 and the Airwash Whisper 675 utilize the Perfect Seal 3 Stage Filtration system, explained in detail below.
Amaircare HEPA filters are made of fine borosilicate fibres that are pressed together to form a net-like structure with openings large enough for air to pass through but too small for most particles.
The HEPA filtration process
The Amaircare Airwash HEPA filter Toronto residents prefer uses a three-stage filtration process:
- Stage 1: Foam pre-filter – removes large particles and VOCs.
- Stage 2: HEPA filter – 99.97% efficient, containing 0.3 microns. The filter removes dust, pollen, bacteria, animal dander, attached viruses, cigarette smoke, radon daughters and more.
- Stage 3: Carbon VOC filter – Removes hazardous chemicals and gasses from your home caused by cleaners, paints, solvents, carpets, furniture and other items containing synthetic materials.
Benefits of HEPA filters
Keeping a clean house free of dust and pollutants isn’t always enough. HEPA filters Toronto residents prefer make the home a safer place to be, especially for allergy sufferers and asthmatics. A HEPA filter can trap these pollutants and offer an allergy and pollutant free safe zone within the home.
We can help you make the best choice for your home
Are you concerned about your home’s indoor air quality? Air Treatment ClimateCare has the expertise and experience to help you make the right decision for your home. We’d love to help you. Call us today!